I absolutely loved this band way back in the day!! Anything from their previous album out there still? This is awesome. I actually had these on *gasp* cassette at one point. Going back in the musical time machine.![]()
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I absolutely loved this band way back in the day!! Anything from their previous album out there still? This is awesome. I actually had these on *gasp* cassette at one point. Going back in the musical time machine.![]()
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
there are a few from their first cd on youtube
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Cool. I've had "All Togerther Now" stuck in my head for some reason for almost the entire week. Lol! Gotta love a good Christian hair band.
Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks